We Supply Residential and Commercial Feltex Carpet Installation in Auckland
Feltex carpet offers design integrity, luxury, and style. The company originated in New Zealand and has been a foremost manufacturer and supplier of excellent residential and commercial carpeting worldwide since 1921. Talk to us if you want a residential makeover or require a large-scale commercial fitment.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Feltex Commercial Carpet
Our holiday plans and interest-free finance options enable you to get that distinctive rug or the new carpeting you want throughout your home or business premises.
- View our wide range of Feltex carpet tiles at our easily accessible showroom on Great South Road, Greenlane, in Auckland. We will help you choose the ideal flooring for your home or office. Our process is cost-effective, straightforward and offers an outstanding result.
- Arrange for a complimentary measure and quote at any time. View our products online, visit one of our showrooms or request an appointment with a mobile sample store to discover the price range and the options you like best.
- Get in touch once you have made your decision. We will provide you with an invoice for the deposit and schedule the installation once we have received payment. Our skilled and experienced team will prepare the floor and fit your carpet.
Feltex aims to abolish all harmful effects their products and manufacturing activities may have on the ecosystem. This philosophy applies to their Australian, United States and New Zealand spinning mills, dye houses, manufacturing mills, offices, and design studios.
Can You Customise Your Order for Carpet from Feltex?
You may wish to order a custom Feltex Axminster woven carpet based on the design of your choice, or our customer-focused team will help you find the best flooring solution to suit your requirements and budget from our wide range of options.
- Feltex uses the fastTRACK™ program to streamline the design process for your chosen pattern and weaves a top-quality bespoke carpet of over 20 lineal metres for your home, using 12 colours, within approximately eight weeks.
- A woven carpet is resilient and maintains its colour, style, and decoration. The tradition dates back to the 1700s. Axminster carpet is made on a loom by interweaving individual tufts of many coloured yarns - creating distinctive motifs accurately and precisely - with the carpet backing, which is the reason it is so durable.
- You can choose a traditional pattern or a contemporary design with organic, linear patterns or contrasting geometric shapes and make your floor the feature with its bold composition and intense colours.
Talk to us if you desire a practical yet classic interior element that will never go out of style and is easy to clean and maintain.
About Flooring Direct Ltd
Why not make use of our 100 percent warranty and interest-free or payment holiday plans? Our team can help you apply for pre-approval in-store, or you can do so via Q Mastercard® online. We supply a complete flooring solution.
Contact us and complete the form.