Polyflor Vinyl Flooring Offers a Superior, Durable and Contemporary Product
We provide an exceptional collection of Polyflor vinyl flooring. We remove and dispose of the existing floor covering, do the crucial preparation and install the product. Our service includes all the essential accessories, paint touch-ups, and furniture repositioning.
The Benefits of Polyflor Commercial Vinyl
Many homeowners have utilised vinyl as a primary floor covering for decades because it is a value-conscious, easy to care for and enduring option. Vinyl is a popular choice for kitchens, bathrooms and laundries that tend to have moisture concerns.
- Polyflor safety vinyl is appropriate for various industries such as education, child-, health- and aged care, hospitality, retail environments, office spaces and multi-residential buildings.
- The manufacturer offers a vast array of quality products - with an exceptional performance level - for several applications. The flooring was designed to provide guaranteed slip resistance, excellent traction and underfoot safety for all users. It is available in various appealing colours, decorative styles, and textures.
- The patented Supratec+ system is easier to clean than most vinyl flooring options. It looks great for years and offers customised products for every application you can imagine. We can supply all ranges to give you peace of mind regarding safety.
- We stock and install Polysafe Modena PUR - Commercial Vinyl. It is perfect for high-traffic and circulation areas in residences and commercial spaces such as bars, restaurants, classrooms, hospital wards, reception areas, and corridors where people may spill water or contaminants.
- Our team has received training from the suppliers, and we use the right products to do the job. We comply with all the project requirements and installation standards to provide you with an outstanding result.
Many customers prefer Polyflor products because the company does its utmost to be economically sustainable and environmentally friendly, focusing on carbon neutrality, waste reduction, and recycling.
How Much Do You Know About Polyflor Luxury Vinyl Tiles?
Polyflor LVT looks like authentic stone or wood. 3D printing technology creates surfaces that resemble the real thing. LVT has several practical benefits the natural products do not provide, offering various attractive impressions in different shapes and sizes.
- Our extensive, design-led collection is also available with realistic, stain-resistant surface textures in slate, metallic and abstract designs plus acoustic, tile, plank, sheet, and standard or slip-resistant formats. The polyurethane reinforcement makes it perfect for residential and commercial use.
- LVT contains polyvinyl chloride or PVC, which makes it both resilient and comfortable underfoot. Today’s vinyl flooring consists of synthetic materials and incorporates a strong-wear layer. This affordable option is back in vogue as it offers stylish, striking and contemporary designs.
- Thanks to advanced technical imaging, we can supply a wide selection of resilient, aesthetically pleasing vinyl flooring planks that mimic the visual charm of more expensive timber floating floors. You are bound to find the ideal style and colour for your home if you browse our site or visit our showroom on Great South Road in Greenlane, Auckland.
- LVT Polyflor is a practical, reasonably priced option for any room in your home or office environment. You can create a seamless and continuous look throughout an entire area.
Consider which type will suit your style and the appearance you wish to achieve. Chat with one of our knowledgeable team members who can give you relevant tips and advice.
Why You Should Use Flooring Direct Ltd
We provide the entire package, from start to finish, and supply the best quality floor coverings plus interest-free options and payment holiday plans.
Contact us with your queries or for a free measure and quote.